- The World's First Consumer SSD Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, Ideal for Hardcore PC Gamers, Heavy PC Users, Business Professional
- Ultimate Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s Respectively, and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 100K and 90K Respectively
- Performance, Reliability, Energy Efficiency, and Industry-Leading 10-year Limited Warranty
- Included Contents: 2.5" (7mm) SATA III (6GB/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management. The 850 PRO's advanced security complies with the TCGTM Opal v2.0 standard and is compatible with the Microsoft® eDrive IEEE® 1667 protocol.
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista SP1 and above (32/64 bit), Widows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Linux Compatible.
New Price: $868.00
Old Price: $949.99
You Save: $81.99
(as of 10/23/2018 01:04 UTC - Details
The Samsung 850 PRO SSD redefines storage with the world’s first drive based on 3D VNAND flash, offering exceptional read/write performance, reliability and power management efficiency. The 850 Pro delivers up to 2x the speed, density and endurance of conventional flash. The next leading SSD for performance, endurance and energy efficiency.
Visitors Browsing These Products
Samsung 850 EVO 2TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E2T0B/AM)
Product FeaturesPowered by Samsung V-NAND Technology; Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing. Interface: SATA 6Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3Gb/s &...
Samsung MZ-75E500E 850 EVO 500GB 2.5 SATA3 Internal SSD Single Unit Version
Product FeaturesSamsung MZ-75E500E New Price: $178.00 Old Price: $178.00 (as of 10/22/2018 08:00 UTC - Details) Product prices and availability...
Samsung 960 EVO Series – 500GB NVMe – M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V6E500BW)
Product FeaturesM.2 (2280) - PCIe 3.0 x4 NVM Express SSD for Client PCsV-NAND Client SSD ideal for high-performance tower desktops...