- The World's First Consumer SSD Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, Ideal for Hardcore PC Gamers, Heavy PC Users, Business Professional
- Ultimate Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s Respectively, and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 100K and 90K Respectively
- Performance, Reliability, Energy Efficiency, and Industry-Leading 10-year Limited Warranty
- Included Contents: 2.5" (7mm) SATA III (6GB/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management. The 850 PRO's advanced security complies with the TCGTM Opal v2.0 standard and is compatible with the Microsoft® eDrive IEEE® 1667 protocol.
New Price: $177.85
Old Price: $159.99
(as of 08/19/2018 11:43 UTC - Details
Samsung 850 Pro Series 256GB 2.5 inch SATA3 Solid State Drive, Retail (3D V-NAND)
Visitors Browsing These Products
Samsung 960 EVO Series – 500GB NVMe – M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V6E500BW)
Product FeaturesM.2 (2280) - PCIe 3.0 x4 NVM Express SSD for Client PCsV-NAND Client SSD ideal for high-performance tower desktops...
Samsung MZ-75E500E 850 EVO 500GB 2.5 SATA3 Internal SSD Single Unit Version
Product FeaturesSamsung MZ-75E500E New Price: $179.00 Old Price: $179.00 (as of 08/18/2018 09:01 UTC - Details) Product prices and availability...
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E500B/EU)
Product FeaturesSamsung MZ-75E500/EU 850 EVO has been designed with compatibility in mind. The 2.5-inch size is designed to fit most...