- 500GB Capacity, M.2 Form Factor, SATA 6GB/s (Compatible with SATA 3GB/s and 1.5GB/s
- Designed to be used with Desktops, Laptops and Small Form Factor Machines. Random Write up to 40,000 (4KB, QD1) SSD Management with Magician Software
- Random Write up to 88,000 IOPS (4KB QD32) Random Read up to 10,000 IOPS (4KB, QD1). Sequential Read up to 540 MB/s, Sequential Write up to 520 MB/s , Random Read 97,000 IOPS (4KB, QD32)
- Included Contents: SATA III (6Gb/s) M.2 (2280) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included)
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista SP1 and above (32/64 bit), Widows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Linux Compatible.
(as of 02/18/2019 11:07 UTC - Details
Upgrade virtually every aspect of your computer’s performance with Samsung’s new 850 EVO, designed with state-of-the-art SSD advancements including 3D V-NAND technology. As the next generation beyond the bestselling 840 EVO, you’ll get the 850 EVO’s new 3 dimensional chip design that enables superior performance, greater reliability and superior energy efficiency so you can work and play faster and longer than ever before.
Visitors Browsing These Products
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E500B/EU)
Product FeaturesSamsung MZ-75E500/EU 850 EVO has been designed with compatibility in mind. The 2.5-inch size is designed to fit most...
Samsung 850 PRO – 1TB – 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-7KE1T0BW)
Product FeaturesThe World's First Consumer SSD Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, Ideal for Hardcore PC Gamers, Heavy PC Users, Business...
Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0/AM)
Product FeaturesPowered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing.Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 540MB/s and 520MB/s...