- Samsung MZ-75E500/EU 850 EVO has been designed with compatibility in mind. The 2.5-inch size is designed to fit most desktops, PCs, and Laptops. Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing.
- Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 540MB/s and 520MB/s Respectively,and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 98K and 90K Respectively
- Included Contents: 2.5" (7mm) SATA III (6GB/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista SP1 and above (32/64 bit), Widows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Linux Compatible.
- Samsung's 850 EVO series SSD is the industry's #1 best-selling* SSD and is perfect for everyday computing. Powered by Samsung's V-NAND technology, the 850 EVO transforms the everyday computing experience with optimized performance and endurance. Designed to fit desktop PCs, laptops, and ultrabooks, the 850 EVO comes in a wide range of capacities and form factors. *Based on 2015 NPD reported revenue in the US
New Price: $141.90
Old Price: $269.99
You Save: $128.09
(as of 07/15/2018 01:28 UTC - Details
Unlock Your Computer’s Potential. Samsung’s 850 EVO series SSD is the industry’s #1 best-selling* SSD and is perfect for everyday computing. Powered by Samsung’s V-NAND technology, the 850 EVO transforms the everyday computing experience with optimized performance and endurance. Designed to fit desktop PCs, laptops, and ultrabooks, the 850 EVO comes in a wide range of capacities and form factors. *Based on 2015 NPD reported revenue in the US Uncompromised Performance. The 850 EVO optimizes performance for your daily computing tasks, boasting sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s with TurboWrite technology and sequential read speeds up to 540 MB/s. Plus, RAPID mode to further boost performance for up to 2x faster** data processing speeds by utilizing unused PC memory as cache storage. **Compared to same drive w/out RAPID enabled. More Space for More Doing. More storage options that are just right for your needs. Samsung offers the 850 EVO in a full range of capacities up to 4TB. With the industry’s first 4TB SSD for client PCs, you can store more data on a single SSD than ever before. Guaranteed reliability and endurance. The Samsung 850 EVO maintains high performance, optimized endurance, AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption***, Dynamic Thermal Guard, and a 5 year limited warranty****. ***AES 256-bit hardware-based, encryption is compliant with advanced security management solutions, such as IEEE(R) 1667 and TCG Opal. **** 5 years or TBW (120GB/250GB: 75TBW; 500GB/1TB: 150TBW; 2TB/4TB: 300TBW), whichever comes first. Multiple form factors for almost any need Samsung has designed the 850 EVO in multiple form factors with compatibility in mind. The 2.5-inch size is designed to fit most desktops and PCs and laptops, while the SATA-based M.2 and mSATA are ideal for ultra-slim mobile computing.
Visitors Browsing These Products
WD Blue 1TB PC SSD – SATA 6 Gb/s 2.5 Inch Solid State Drive – WDS100T1B0A
Product FeaturesSequential read speeds of up to 545MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 525MB/s.An industry-leading 1.75M hours Mean...
Samsung 840 EVO MZ-MTE1T0BW 1TB mSATA Internal SSD Single Unit Version
Product FeaturesThe All-in-One Solution in a Compact, Light and Slim HardwareThe Most Evolved SSD for Ultra-Thin Laptop and PCsExperience a...
Samsung 850 EVO – 500GB – M.2 SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-N5E500BW)
Product Features500GB Capacity, M.2 Form Factor, SATA 6GB/s (Compatible with SATA 3GB/s and 1.5GB/sDesigned to be used with Desktops, Laptops...