- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing.
- Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 540MB/s and 520MB/s Respectively,and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 98K and 90K Respectively
- Endurance, Reliability, Energy Efficiency, and a 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Contents: 2.5" (7mm) SATA III (6GB/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista SP1 and above (32/64 bit), Widows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Linux Compatible.
New Price: $299.99
Old Price: $332.63
You Save: $32.64
(as of 01/22/2018 06:01 UTC - Details
Upgrading your PC with a Samsung SSD is the most economical way to breathe new life into an aging PC. The 850 EVO reads, writes and multi-tasks at incredible speeds, enhancing boot-up speed, application loading and multi-tasking performance. It’s more than an upgrade, it’s a complete transformation of your PC.
Visitors Browsing These Products
Samsung 850 EVO – 500GB – M.2 SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-N5E500BW)
Product Features500GB Capacity, M.2 Form Factor, SATA 6GB/s (Compatible with SATA 3GB/s and 1.5GB/sDesigned to be used with Desktops, Laptops...
Samsung 850 EVO 2TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E2T0B/AM)
Product FeaturesPowered by Samsung V-NAND Technology; Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing. Interface: SATA 6Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3Gb/s &...
Samsung 960 EVO Series – 500GB NVMe – M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V6E500BW)
Product FeaturesM.2 (2280) - PCIe 3.0 x4 NVM Express SSD for Client PCsV-NAND Client SSD ideal for high-performance tower desktops...