- Used Book in Good Condition
New Price: $20.33
Old Price: $29.99
You Save: $9.66
(as of 11/20/2018 01:36 UTC - Details
Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Office 2013
Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft Office 2013 plain and simple! Follow the book’s easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, and OneNote.
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Navigate with mouse, keyboard, or touch
- Create documents, reports, databases, and presentations
- Share your desktop, worksheets, and files
- Manage your email and organize your calendar
- Stay connected with online meetings and instant messaging
- Access your programs and your documents via the cloud
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! Exercises to apply what you learn right away
Visitors Browsing These Products
Bundle: New Perspectives Microsoft Office 365 & Excel 2016: Comprehensive, Loose-leaf Version + SAM 365 & 2016 Assessments, Trainings, and Projects with 1 MindTap Reader Multi-Term Printed Access Card
Product Features New Price: $165.27 Old Price: $166.95 You Save: $1.68 (as of 11/19/2018 11:48 UTC - Details) Product prices...
Microsoft Office 2016: In Practice
Product Features New Price: $87.75 (as of 11/20/2018 07:20 UTC - Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of...
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016, 1 user, PC Key Card
Product FeaturesFull, installed Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNoteFor 1 PC (Windows 7 or later, home use)Easily...