- ALTITUDE HOLD - Adopted advanced height-holding technology, MIA (Metakoo Intelligent Altitude) can adjust to a constant height by sensing the changes of air pressure. It guarantees stable flight, easy to shoot quality images or videos
- 2.0MP HD CAMERA - Built in 2 million pixels High Definition drone camera can be adjusted angle by controller to capture stunning pictures and videos from the sky. You can utilize it at weddings, birthday parties, holidays and family gatherings. It is a great way to record memories in a new concept. Note: Please don't forget to insert the micro SD card into the slot beside the camera
- 360° ROLL-OVER - One-key to press 3D flip button and hear a "beep", then push right direction joystick to make magnificent 3D flip aerial acrobatics. With the latest technology of 6-Axis Gyro flying control system, it can fly very stable and finish the 3D rolling with ease to surprise all persons
- HEADLESS MODE - One-key press until hear a sound "DiDi" to fly the remote control drone into headless mode, without worrying about which direction the drone head facing. It brings much more confidence for beginners
- LIFETIME SUPPORT - METAKOO offers 12-months limited warranty and lifetime technical support. Please Note: METAKOO only offers BRAND NEW products. If you found that the box tape was teared down when you received the item, please don't worry, we tested every product before shipment for ensuring the high quality and good condition. If you are not satisfied with it, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to help you deal with any issues
New Price: $189.99
(as of 04/25/2018 02:23 UTC - Details
Steps for Taking Off
1. Power On: Put the drone in a flat surface area and plug the LIPO battery to power on. Then power on the remote controller.
Note: Keep the antenna of the remote control and the head of the drone in the same direction.
2. Synchronization: Push the left throttle forward and then back.
3. Direction Calibration: Push both joysticks in the southwest direction for 2 seconds.
4. Drone Start: Push both joysticks in these / directions at the same time, the four propellers start to rotate.
5. Take-off: The drone will begin to fly when you push the left throttle forward slowly.
Material: ABS+PA (Drone Arm – Carbon Fiber)
Motor: More Powerful Core motors
Flight Time: 12-15 mins
Charging time: 120-150 mins
Drone Battery: 7.4 V 2300 mAh Li-ion
Remote Control Distance: Approx 80-100 meters
Transmitter Battery: 6 x AA Batteries (not included)
Drone Dimension: 37.5 * 36.3 * 10.5 cm
Drone Weight: 265.2 gram
1 x Metakoo Camera Drone
1 x Transmitter
1 x Drone Battery
4 x Extra Propellers
4 x Protections
1 x Charging Adapter
1 x User Manual
For More Accessories, please search the asin below in Amazon:
Blades and Protections: B07486HDT4
1. Q: Can I view the camera on my phone during flight?
A: You will not know what you took a picture of until viewing the results on home computer or mobile unit with SD card access.
2. Q: What can I do if the drone is out of control?
A: The drone would automatic slow down in no wind situation if out of control range. Restart it and synchronize again.
3. Q: Drone can’t lift up?
A: Check the battery power juice of the drone and controller; Make sure the propellers are installed correctly.
Visitors Browsing These Products
GPTOYS G610 11″ Durant Built-in Gyro Infrared Remote Control Helicopter 3.5 Channels with Gyro and LED Light for Indoor Ready to Fly
Product Features【Best choice for beginner】: 3 Selectable Frequencies Let You Fly Up To 3 Helicopters At Once.【Helicopter Dimension】:10.03 x 1.97...
Singleluci, RC 901 2CH Mini rc helicopter Radio Remote Control Aircraft Micro 2 Channel Yellow
Product FeaturesMaterial: Metal + ABS PlasticLength: 20cm,Width: 5cm,Height: 17.5cm.100% brand new and high quality.Helicopter Power Source: 3.7V 75mAh Lithium BatteryRemote...
Syma 16.5CM S026G 3.5Ch 3 Channel Mini Chinook RC Helicopter Gyro Small Toy Gift Army-green
Product FeaturesThe latest Gyro version, equipped with an infrared receiverFunctions: Hover up and down, turn counter clockwise and anticlockwise, forward...