- A crazy inventor has built dozens of robot bodies and needs your help finding the matching heads!
- Make sense of the madness by shaking the Robot Randomizer to determine the attributes of your robot's head and searching the board for the match.
- Scanning the board for the robot head with the correct colored face, nose, eyes, and mouth develops visual discrimination-a key pre-reading skill!
- Includes game board with 120 different robot heads, Robot Randomizer, and 20 robot scoring tokens.
- All players play all the time - no waiting!
- This award-winning game is recommended by American Mensa!
- For ages 4 and up - great for non-readers and players who speak any language!
- Another best-selling game from veteran inventor Ivan Moscovich.
New Price: $19.23
Old Price: $19.99
You Save: $0.76
(as of 10/18/2018 08:18 UTC - Details
It’s machine madness! A crazy inventor has built dozens of robot bodies and he needs your help finding the perfect heads. Shake the robot identification device to reveal a robot’s features. Scan the robot heads on the board until you find the match. Find it first and collect a robot scoring token. The first player with 5 tokens wins! For 2-4 Players.
Visitors Browsing These Products
Breville BMF600XL Milk Cafe Milk Frother
Product FeaturesLatte frothing disc for smooth and silky milk. Please review the Product Videos under the images before use.Cappucino frothing...
Kids Boys Hot SELLER Marvel Avengers Iron Man Hulk Captain America 48 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle in a square Box
Product FeaturesMarvel Avengers 48 Pc puzzle in square boxInterlocking Unique Shaped PiecesVery Fun and Enjoyable for Everyone!Kids will Love it....
Hot Mess to Mindful Mom: 40 Ways to Find Balance and Joy in Your Every Day
Product FeaturesHot Mess to Mindful Mom 40 Ways to Find Balance and Joy in Your Every Day New Price: $11.55...